Be a part of this growing event!
Graphic-Con is a not-for-profit event formerly presented by the Greater Sudbury Public Library. Beginning in 2019, the not-for-profit Sudbury Graphic-Con Non-Profit Event was established to assume the responsibilities of governing and organizing the event. Graphic-Con is dedicated to celebrating the historic and ongoing contribution of comics, television, movies and other media to literacy, the arts, and popular culture through the presentation of a fan convention serving Greater Sudbury and the surrounding communities of Northern Ontario.
Graphic-Con offers our community over 8 hours of entertaining and educational programming including special guest panels, workshops, gaming demonstrations, art exhibitions, costuming, and a venue for local creators and small businesses to feature their wares - all for one low admission price. Graphic-Con provides a diverse, family-friendly environment that is welcoming to all. Our vision has proven successful and the event has been received very favourably by attendees and exhibitors alike.
June 24th, 2023 will mark Graphic-Con’s 5th year at the Sudbury Community Arena and we rely heavily on our partnerships and sponsors to ensure its continued success.
Graphic-Con 2023 will provide sponsors with the opportunity to get their brand and products in front of thousands of attendees from every segment of society. A blend of comics, television, movies, gaming, entertainment, technology and pop culture, our event is appealing to fans of all ages.
A sponsorship with Graphic-Con offers you an opportunity to be part of an event that:
- Consistently sees 2500+ attendees
- Is family oriented, with over 600 children aged 12 & under attending in 2018
- Attracts attendees from communities across Ontario
- Promotes the work of local creators of diverse backgrounds and talents by offering a venue to exhibit and sell their artistic creations.
- Provides the community with access to industry professionals who offer valuable insight into their respective fields. Past guests of the event include Stacie Mistysyn and Kirsten Bourne (Degrassi High), Kevin Duhaney and Jeff Parazzo (Power Rangers: Dino Thunder), Tom Fowler (Artist – Marvel/DC), Ryan North (Writer – Marvel / Dinosaur Comics), Richard Comely (Creator – Captain Canuck), the 501st Legion (Star Wars Cosplay Group), the Cybertronic Spree (band), and many more…
Here is a unique chance for you to be part of an established and growing event in Northern Ontario!
Several sponsorship levels are outlined below and built for every budget. Graphic-Con offers a comprehensive sponsorship program designed to provide our partners with tangible rights and benefits that can be leveraged, along with the intangible value of association with this very popular event, to meet their marketing, sales and communications objectives.